13 July 2011

Another embloggening? I'm on a roll!

2 bloggings in one week. Now...do I have anything to say?

Well, yes, actually. I've just this morning had an email from Indigo Art Services with the preview images of the mousepads that are in production. They are gorgeous, and I can't wait to get my hands (or...mouse) on them. I showed the image of the one with my Hummingbirds on Lantana art to himself (my husband) and he's planning to purchase one as soon as it's on sale. Jen at IAS tells me mousepads will be featured on the website and on offer at $9 each (regularly $10.95) til the end of August. I'll post again when they're available.


Also this morning, I finished "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins; the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy. What a great series that was. Now, I'm looking forward to the film treatment and hoping they do the story justice. Now, what shall I read next? Any suggestions?

I've just rented "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" from Netflix. I did see it in the cinema when it was released, but I wanted to watch it again so the story would be fresh in my mind when I go see Part 2. I'm a bit sad that it's all ending, but looking forward to it anyway. I know JK's got Pottermore in the works, but I really am keen to see what she does next writing-wise. Surely she's got some more stories to tell, other characters to pull us into their lives....

I've been asked when I'll be painting live again. I'm not sure, really. Maybe next week? I'll post at twitter and facebook when I do, and if I can organize myself enough, maybe schedule a time and give you a day's notice or so. Ha - an organized artist?! That'd be a first! ;)

No comments:

Blogger Blogs I follow