13 January 2012

Hello, and happy new year!  First things first:

Buy one, get one free print sale!

S'right - buy a print, and get a 2nd print free!  Just add a print to your cart at www.marylayton.net, then input the title of the free print you'd like as you check out.  There's no limit, although if you order an unusually large amount, we might want to know what you're up to. ;)  The free print(s) must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased print(s).

There - advertising's out of the way, then.  This being a new year, I'm starting to plan a show schedule. Last year was my first year of doing appearances and I really enjoyed meeting people, and was pleased to have made some sales, as well.  I'm aiming slightly bigger this year - last year was just local fairs and a small local con, but this year, I'm doing one of the big ones!  I have been confirmed as a vendor for FaerieCon East in Baltimore, MD this November!  I'm really looking forward to it, as I had a great time just visiting as a punter this past November.  I am also planning to do the Greensboro Summer Solstice event in June, which is just all kinds of fun!  Other than that, I've nothing else confirmed, although I've got some feelers out for a couple of other local events.

Oh...I promised a FaerieCon 2011 blog didn't I?  I'll try to work on that this weekend, but in the meantime, I did post some photos over on the Facebook page (<--clicky for linky).  Just scroll down the page a bit - the photos are linked by a pic of Ellen Kushner and Shane Odom.

I'll leave you with a sneak peek at what's on the drawing board (well, technically, in the sketchbook) - I'm hoping to get it done by Valentine's Day, but first I have to attend to the business side of being self-employed - end-of-year bookkeeping and quarterly taxes! Bleurgh! ;)


No comments:

Blogger Blogs I follow